Friday, February 20, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge

So, I've had an idea. I've found that I really need to practice writing, and in order to assure I do so every single day, I decided to do a 30 Day Writing Challenge. After researching challenges online, I compiled a list of the ideas that I liked the most, also using six my boyfriend thought of. So here it is:

Day 1- What are your goals for the next 30 days?


Day 2- Write something someone told you about yourself you’ll never forget


Day 3- Weird things you do when you’re alone


Day 4- How have you changed in the last 2 years?


Day 5- Person you like and why you like them


Day 6- Something that you miss


Day 7- Views on drugs and alcohol


Day 8- An area of your life you’d like to improve


Day 9- Things you want to say to an ex (eh?)


Day 10- A date you would love to go on


Day 11- 3 of your personality traits you’re proud of


Day 12- Things that scare you


Day 13- “What if” scenario you frequently think of


Day 14- Things you want to say to 5 different people


Day 15- Talk about your siblings


Day 16- 5 Places you want to visit and why


Day 17- Do you read? What do you like to read?


Day 18- Write about someone who inspires you


Day 19- Share something you struggle with


Day 20- Your last kiss


Day 21- Does your Zodiac sign fit you?


Day 22- Your current relationship


Day 23- If you had to randomly start living in another country, which one and why?


Day 24- If you could have one question answered, what would it be and why?


Day 25- If you could redo anything in your life, would you? If so, what would it be?


Day 26- Where do you want humans to be in 50 years?


Day 27- Where do you think humans will be in 50 years?


Day 28- If you could enter a vessel that completely protected you from the elements and any adverse conditions you might come across, what part of the world would you explore.


Day 29- What changed this month and what do you hope will change next month?

Day 30- What are your goals for the next 30 days?

*Subject to change*


Here starts my 30 day challenge!! Soon....not yet....

My writing is also quite terrible right now because on top of being high, my sister and her three really loud friends are playing Wii in the same room.

I'll be back soon with first day of writing!!!

You know you love me.
xoxo,
nerdynaturegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment